Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink Petrol


As most of y'all know I watch 7de Laan and while the episode plays I do running commentary via twitter; one day this tweet appeared:

@PinkPetrol95
Wies dai rooi kop girl met die ou koek hairstyle? Trisha het nog dai style gehet in Loving, dai morning! #7delaan

After reading that tweet I was like where did he come from? I also agreed with the observation but I that's beside the point (he was talking about San-Mari clearly). I read through his tweets and I just loved his flamboyance infused car loving nature combined with his utter bitchiness; any homosexual with a passion for cars will be loved by me. I struck a conversation with him via twitter (then bbm) and was impressed by his motoring and pop culture knowledge, so much so that I decided to interview him for my blog. His first blog entry (pinkpetrol95.blogspot.com) will be posted soon so keep your eyes open for this motor journalist sensation with a gay twist...

EM: Without giving your identity away, who is Pink Petrol?
PP: A motor enthusiast who just really wanted to be Mariah Carey...

EM: What do you think is the most important car ever made?
PP: Tough one... But I think the one with aircon gets my vote.

EM: How specific. Who is your celebrity crush?
PP: The Stig! That man does things to cars that just makes me...

EM: Moving along swiftly! Which motor manufacturer would you like to see in the F1 Grand Prix?
PP: I really enjoyed watching Toyota's progress while in the Grand Prix, but then they decided making boring cars is more important and went to do that. I think having Geely in there will make crashes really fun for spectators!

EM: That would be fun yes. If you had a budget of R100 000 which car would you purchase?
PP: Definitely the new Kia Picanto. Those people with the flat eyes really can build a car with their eyes closed.

EM: Pun pardoned. Which car manufacturer would you like to raise your pimp hand to?
PP: TOYOTA! I can't even elaborate cos I'll just give myself indigestion.

EM: Spoken like a true former Toyota fan. What's your ultimate dream car?
PP: One with buttons on the steering wheel...

No comments:

Post a Comment